Sunday, January 7, 2018

New year, new goals


One of my intentions for the new year is to finish everything that needs to be finished....

Every time I get new ideas - and when I see all those photos of everyone,
I just start a new project .....                                                                              

I want to keep my good intentions, so I started with the bathroom first.
Here was a still ceiling in / on needed, I have made the bars between the walls, which is useful for getting rid of cables for lighting.


Also made the ceiling, this serves as the lid / roof of the viewing box, that way I can always access the inside for changing or if there is something with the lightning.


If you think: What I see blurred ... I have already cut the plexiglas, there is still protective film on it.
The outside is not just what I had in mind.. but I will give it another coat with antique washing.

Now the fun can begin... Lets decorate!!

               ðŸ¤—


3 comments:

  1. Tiene una vista fantástica, estoy deseando verlo terminado.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Happy New Year Marlies!
    You are definitely off to a great start with your new bathroom roombox. I Love the nook for the tub as well as the overall atmosphere of the naked room. I'm remembering the bathroom sink you did a short while back and how Wonderful it was, so I KNOW that once you have dressed your bathroom, it too will be spectacular! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marlies,
    Happy New year! This roombox looks lovely. I like the way you built the ceiling...it makes wiring s much easier. I look forward to seeing more projects in 2018...have fun decorating!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete

♥ So nice of you to leave a message, thank you! ♥