Thursday, March 23, 2017

I'm still here....


I have not posted all winter .... and so much has happened, so many things to do and so little time....
But I'll show what I've done in the meantime.

Of course lingerie


and more..


and some more


I made a baby doll, with a laundry bag and slippers for a Dutch magazine called DHN - Dollhouse Netherlands


Made a dress for a doll from Sun from Nalladris, she is a famous for her miniature jewelery and uses the doll as a model at fairs. Take a look at her site, she also makes very beautiful chandeliers.
Also this doll and dress were published in DHN.


And I did a swap with Nina Eary, she made me a tea pot, with cups and saucers for my tea scene,  very small and delicate, as surprise she made also a platter with chocolate chip cookies.. hmmm


 The super beautiful cupcakes are Ana and Alma, my favorite bakers ♥ but more about them later.

Nina wanted some lingerie in her favorite colours, purple, lilac shades, so I made her this..


I am now working on some different things, but more on that later,
Hope you like it
  


BewarenBewaren

6 comments:

  1. So lovely to see that you are still blogging , but best of all still making your fabulous miniatures. Most bloggers have gone very quiet...(me included), but I still love to see what others have been doing and making.......your work is wonderful!!!!!
    Hope you are well.....Linda x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Linda,Thank you for your lovely comment, hope you are fine too :)
    Sinds my blog was hacked, my bloglist does not work anymore, so there are a whole lot of blogs missing..
    Are you coming to paris this year, to the simp fair? we were planning to go :)
    warm wishes marlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. .......sadly we are not planning to be in Paris, I would have LOVED to have seen you again. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Again Marlies!
    It is always such a Great Pleasure to see your work! Your new Nina Eary tea set is Beautiful and it presents itself so well on the table along with the yummy looking baking, so I KNOW that you must be feeling pleased! :D
    And as usual, I am bowled over by your extraordinary lingerie! Your attention to detail and the authenticity of the structure makes your foundation garments look not only Wearable, but COMFORTABLE too! :D

    ReplyDelete

  5. Linda, would have love to see you again too, maybe not that nervous as then..... ;)
    Maybe another time :)
    xxx marlies

    ReplyDelete

  6. Elizabeth, yes I am very happy with the swap with Nina, thank you for your compliments, now I am blushing :D :D
    xxx marlies

    ReplyDelete

♥ So nice of you to leave a message, thank you! ♥