Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas

*
I'm very buzy at the moment with taking care off my father, moving my daughter, she is pregnant, and her friend to a new home. I have not done my christmas tree yet.
So buzy buzy buzy!
But I'll show you an christmas-swap I made once for my friends, we do make things for our dollhouses together, normaly once a week.
It is a box with a christmas room in it in 1:48. I always forget something beside the item, so you can see how little the boxes are in real. They are 2,5 inch in square and 3 inch in height.

I did make the boxes and all myself, here is a picture without the glass, but not totaly finished.

Now I have a little christmas on my blog, I hope you like it.
*

18 comments:

cockerina said...

I like a lot .... it is so small!
Caterina

kathi said...

How precious! Beautiful little gifts!
I'm sure your friend will LOVE them!

Tupu said...

They are so nice.

Pilar said...

They are so cute... I love this mini, mini scene. Congratulations and merry christmas from Spain. Kisses, Pilar

Gonda's miniature said...

O wat prachtig Marlies en zo klein,zo knap en netjes gemaakt.
Vrolijk kerstfeest!

Gemma said...

Hello Marlies, is very beautiful your mini scene, is my first coment in your bloq, congratulations for your work is wonderful. Best wishes and Merry Christmas for you and yor family. Gemma

Kim said...

They are amazing- so much detail! Your friends are very lucky to be getting such a wonderful gift. Merry Christmas to you!

TINK-SONIA said...

What a amizing little roombox,
I love them!Merry Christmas to you.

dora said...

I love, is very nice.
Happy holidays.
A Carmen hug

Chris said...

Wat schattig en zo klein. Fijne Kerstdagen!

Sabiha Barkey said...

Zo klein,maar zo perfect...erg mooi Marlies!

Fijne feestdagen en een gelukkig nieuw jaar!

Eva said...

Wow! so tiny and very well detailed!! They are beautiful!
Merry Christmas!!

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

The boxes are very nice and I'm sure your friends loved them, it's a special gift!
I just saw your trunks too, they're so beautiful!
Maia

tanja said...

prachtig is dit weer en zo knus ook mooi staaltje werk petje af hoor grt tanja

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Ever seen such a beautiful job!
Rosarita

EMMA VELASCO said...

que regalo mas bonito!!!!!!!

miniaturista said...

Las escenas navideƱas siempre tienen encanto y en caja de regalo son una sorpresa muy agradable .
Un abrazo
Maite

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

I love the room box you make!!

Pei Li