Saturday, May 21, 2011

Little baking

Sometimes a have to do something else, I'm busy with a swap and some more, but I can't help myself, then there is something in my mind and then I have to try to make it.
This is a little baking set for a little girl,




now I can continue with my duties.
Thank you for your sweet messages on my previous post, also there are still new followers "WELCOME"
and I can not even keep up your blogging......... sometimes I feel guilty about that...
I need more time!
*

15 comments:

  1. The little girl's baking set is totally adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nein,wie schön ! Bin total verliebt in dieses kleine Teil. Also dein Swap-Partner möchte ich auch gerne sein :-).Ist ja alles nur genial was du machst !Liebe Grüße,Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marlies, its sooooo precious! I love, love, love it!! Your are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un trabajo perfecto, como todos los que haces.Te ha quedado espectacular¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fabulous set is just what a mini kitchen needs. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a beautiful pice!! I love it(-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat vreselijk leuk!!
    Heel mooi gemaakt,

    Groetjes Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. It's so sweet.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat prachtig Marlies wat jij van papier maakt hoe krijg je het voor elkaar en de andere mini's zijn ook erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, it's very nice! I adore your miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoe klein is dit wel niet!1 Zo geweldig gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Es precioso. Sería fantástico tenerlo en 1:1 :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ So nice of you to leave a message, thank you! ♥